"We're all in it together..."
A new study by researchers at Sheffield Hallam University has shown the impact of welfare reform on households and communities in different areas of Sheffield
- · Study of Sheffield residents shows that some local communities are hit five times harder than others
- · Almost half the financial losses falls on working households
- · Couples with children losing an average of nearly £1,700 a year
- · Lone parents losing more than £2,000 a year
- · Men and women with health problems or disabilities are also significantly disadvantaged