Saturday 13 May - 10:30am - 5:30pm
Hamilton House, Mabledon Pl, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9BD
The NHS is in crisis, Education is in Crisis, the Tories are in Crisis. Join us to help ready ourselves to save the NHS, avert the crisis in our schools and universities and kick the Tories out of office.
Every 18 Months we come together from all over the country to discuss what we've been doing in our communities and plan for the months ahead.
Check out and share the Facebook Event here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Each People's Assembly local group and affiliate Trade Unions and campaigns are entitled to send delegates. We're encouraging smaller groups to send at least three delegates and larger groups and national organisations up to six.
- We will be running three workshops on the day, run by our own activists which will share essential campaigning experinces.
- Observers are welcome, but will not have delegate rights.
- Local groups and affiliate organisations can send in one motion each. Please refer to our last conference pack here (2015) before submitting your motion, as motions on topics already covered will not be accepted. If you've never submitted a motion before a model motion is available here.
- All motions need to be submitted by Sunday 30 April.
- If you have any queries please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
*More details to follow*