Monday 10 October / 7.30 p.m. / River Lane Centre, River Lane, Cambridge CB5 8HP
Everyone's welcome at our October meeting, at the wheelchair-accessible River Lane Centre (halfway along the road, opposite the junction with Beche Road and next to a small playground). As always we'll agree the agenda at the start, but here's the latest draft.
Cambridge People's Assembly, 10 October 2016
Discussion: 'Why We Need the People's Assembly', an article by Tom Griffiths
- Agreement of the agenda
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes and matters arising
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer's report
- Report on Birmingham demonstration, 2 October
- Library reservation fee campaign
- Support for Health Campaigns Together and its statement 'Challenging the STPs'
- Other business and announcements
- Next meeting and collection