Wednesday 1 November / 7.30 p.m. / River Lane Centre, River Lane, Cambridge CB5 8HP
Everyone's welcome at our November meeting, at the wheelchair-accessible River Lane Centre (halfway along the road, opposite the junction with Beche Road and next to a small playground). As always we'll agree the agenda at the start, but here's the draft which circulated on our mailing list last week.
Cambridge People's Assembly, 1 November 2017
- Agreement of the agenda
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes and matters arising
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer's report
- Reports on recent events joined (Save Our Children's Centres, Disorientation)
- Rightwing pressure on universities
- Scrap the Pay Cap demonstration in Cambridge, 18 November
- Central government budget, 22 November
- County Council budget, February 2018?
- Other business
- Next meeting