Wednesday 4 May / 7.30 p.m. / River Lane Centre, River Lane, Cambridge CB5 8HP
Everyone's welcome at our May meeting, at the wheelchair-accessible River Lane Centre (halfway along the road, opposite the junction with Beche Road and next to a small playground). Apologies to supporters who want to canvass for their parties the night before local elections: we weren't able to arrange an alternative date to our regular first Wednesday.
As always we'll agree the agenda at the start, but here's the draft which circulated on our mailing list earlier this week.
Cambridge People's Assembly, 4 May 2016: agenda
- Agreement of the agenda
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of last month's minutes and matters arising
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer's report
- Library service cuts
- Doctors' campaign against the new junior contract
- Teachers' campaign against forced academization
- Report on national demonstration, 16 April
- Other business and announcements
- Next meeting