Wednesday 1 July / 7.30 p.m. / CB2 Bistro, Norfolk Street, Cambridge CB1 2LD
Everyone's welcome at our monthly meeting, in the library room at the CB2 Bistro. As always we'll agree the agenda at the start, but here's the draft which circulated on our mailing list earlier this week.
The minutes for June will be published soon.
Cambridge People's Assembly, 1 July 2015: agenda
- Minutes and matters arising
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer's report
- Six-month constitutional review
- Election of a delegate to the national Assembly meeting in London, Saturday 11 July
- Report on the national demonstration, End Austerity Now
- Protest against the emergency budget, Wednesday 8 July
- Protest by Unite Cambridge Community against zero-hours contracts, Saturday 18 July
- Protest at the Conservative Party conference, October
- Union meetings tour (Neil)
- Local campaigns: TTIP, NHS, library services, housing?
- Monthly meeting venue
- Call for book reviews (Neil)
- Other business and announcements
- Next meeting
[Revised on 29 and 30 June.]